Schedule of Events
This event has continually grown each year. This year the main four will be blocked off at 2:00 pm so families can safely enjoy all the activities. Shuttle service from LETS buses will be at Fowlerville Fairgrounds parking lot, Van Riper Park & Ride, Fowlerville High School parking lot, and Masonic Lodge parking lot behind Hermann Funeral Home. Your safety is our primary concern. Parade starts at 6:00 pm on Grand River.
- Balloon Flight Weather Permitting – See Website or Facebook for up to the minute changes
- Winter Wonderland Craft Show at Place of Refuge Church – 6909 E. Grand River until 4:00
- Breakfast with St. Nick at St. Agnes Catholic Church – 855 E. Grand River until noon
- Scavenger hunt starts and goes until 6:00 pm at participating businesses
- Cookie Decorating at M.R. Drucker’s General Store – 108 E. Grand River Ave.
- Soup Lunch, Cookie Walk & Create Your Own Painting at St. John’s Lutheran Church – 132 S. Benjamin St. until 2:00
- Coloring Contest at Aleta’s Flower Shop – 111 S. Grand Ave. until 5:00
- The Warming Hut – First Baptist Church – 214 S. Grand Ave., hot drinks, cookies, door prizes and much more until 6:00 pm
- Face Painting & Popcorn – Coldwell Banker Real Estate – 124 Grand River until 3:00
***Downtown will be closed to traffic starting at 2:00 pm***
- Stuff the Cop Cars for the Impact Center – located on the Main 4
- Balloon Flight – Weather Permitting – See Website or Facebook for up to the minute changes
- Pilot Meet & Greet – Downtown until 4:00
- Ornament Making Kodet’s Hardware – 110 W. Grand River Ave.
- Sleigh/Hay Ride – DDA West Grand River Lot until 5:00
- Chili Dinner Fundraiser at the Fire Hall until 6:00
- Pet Parade in Centennial Park
- Reading in the Window at the Chase Bank Lobby until 5:00
- Popcorn Booth at Harmon Real Estate – 100 W Grand River until 6:00
- Ice Sculptor by Olden Days Café – 118 N. Grand Ave.
- Family & Kids Games at State Farm Insurance – 205 E. Grand River until 5:00
- Hot Chocolate Stand – Boy Scout Troop 336 – 124 Grand River
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm & 7:00 to 8:00 pm – Visit with Santa at the Fire Hall 3:30 pm
- Dashing Through the Snow 5K Run/Walk – Starts at 201 S. Second St. – NEW COURSE THIS YEAR….
- Chicken Dinner at First United Methodist Church – 201 S. Second St. until 6
- Santa’s Reindeer at S Grand by the Christmas Tree until 7:00
- Tree Lighting
- Parade on Grand River
Dashing Through the Snow 5K Registration Form: 2016-registration-form-dashing-through-the-snow Parade Entry Form: 2016-fowlerville-christmas-parade-entry-form-revised